Friday, February 12, 2010

Great weekend!

K well I just lived one of the best weekends of my life. Friday was a good day. It was really hot and humid and we couldn't stand to be outside much. We played inside until late afternoon then we hit up the beach! It was the best day at the beach so far! The water begins to get about waste deep then shallows out the further out you go, so even the little kids were jumping waves with us, it was so fun! Later that night Brittany, Zach and I went to a dance! It was great to party, we haven't done much of that since we got here!
Today I had an experience of a lifetime! We went with two other families to Featherdale Wildlife Park. It was AMAZING! We got to pet, feed, and play with kangaroos and wallaby's! We also got to pet and cuddle up to Koalas. They are such cute little things! We saw all sorts of wildlife that very unique to Australia. Afterward we ate at a Portugal restaurant. Have any of you had food from there? WOW! Its incredible! Today alone made the whole 16 hour plane ride worth it :) I will post pics as soon as I can. Thanks for reading my blog. Keep posting and commenting, I love to hear from my friends :)

2 comments:

  1. i like you. :) i'm glad you are having fun. i wish i had some cool story for you or something! but i don't. my life is uber boring. hey, email me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thats so cool about the dance. what kind of dance was it, just some random one you found. haha thats so exciting that you are having so much fun. keep doind what you are doing:)

    ReplyDelete