Monday, February 1, 2010

Kickin it off!

Today was quite dull! We traveled from St. George, Utah to L.A. The only eventful thing that happened was this morning. We stopped to get some things on our way out of town. Brittany and I came across some cheap cardigans and kicks at Ross today. I'm sitting here in the crown room at LAX with a Miley Cyrus song stuck in my head, "I hopped off the plane at LAX with a dream and a cardigan.....who's that chick thats rocking kicks, she's gotta be from out of town" well, I'm currently living that song! :) We stopped at a buffet in Vegas this afternoon and when we walked in the casino, my little sister said, "Hey, this is like a big Chuck E. Cheese!" It was cute! Well in about an hour we'll be on our 16 hour flight to Sydney! We'll land about 10 am Australian time on Wednesday which is 4 pm on Tuesday, Utah time. So, February 2, 2010 will never exist in my lifetime! Goodbye February 2, i'll never know of your joy!

1 comment: