Friday, February 5, 2010

Moving day...at last!

So there isn't too much to report for yesterday. I think I said before we were in a place called Charlingsford. Well, I lied. It's called Carlingford. It's a cute little town, but there is seriously nothing to do. I did however, get to try some vegemite. I will bring some home for you all to try, so I will not tell you what I thought of it, as to not sway your opinion ;) It's been stormy which limits us even more. So the fun hasn't really started yet. However, it will in about 2 hours! In 2 hours we are finally moving to Manly. Manly is the home to a world famous beach! My family and I get the chance to stay in a beach house for the remaining 3 weeks we are here! It's only about 15 minutes to Sydney and about 100 steps to the water :) Let the fun begin!

2 comments:

  1. haha funny huh. some guys wear swimsuits that say manly on the butt. totally hilarious!

    ReplyDelete